Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If the item(s) is still in transit, you must wait until it reaches you before any refund will be made. As we cannot send out a full refund if your item(s) is still on route to you.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will provide the location to send it to.
To return your product, you should mail your product to one of our locations we will provide.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Here is a couple of Do's and Dont's to speed up the return process:
- Please keep your original packaging to send the product back to us.
- The product must be returned in the condition in which it was shipped to you.
- We reserve the right to send the product back to you (at your cost) if in the event we determine to not accept the return.
- Please inspect your item upon receiving it and notify us within 30 days that you plan to return the product.
- Include your paper invoice if you wish to send us a written message.
- You have 30 days to return the product. If you take longer than 30 days, you will incur a 15% re-stocking fee.
Please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you receive a defective product.